Community Forum

Internet Service doesn’t work at my house regardless of technicians coming Out

Highlighted
New Poster

Internet Service doesn’t work at my house regardless of technicians coming Out

I have been having issues with low signal and buffering with the extreme internet. After multiple technicians coming to my house, my service is still inconsistent. I’m paying $150 a month and I don’t always have service. I need help and to escalate this problem.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Internet Service doesn’t work at my house regardless of technicians coming Out

Was this tested over Ethernet as well?

Since you had technicians out before and the issue was not resolved I have escalated your issue to a Comcast Employee to further assist as well.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Internet Service doesn’t work at my house regardless of technicians coming Out

Hi AGRANT22, thank you for reaching out and welcome to our community forums.  I understand how frustrating it can be when your services are inconsistent and would like to help troubleshoot this further with you. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin. 

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello, I haven't heard from you and will be closing this post.  If you still need assistance please don't hesitate to reach back out and we will gladly help.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.