Community Forum

Intermittent packet loss

Trey6
New Poster

Intermittent packet loss

I have been having a packet loss issue in my apartment for months, i have tried everything from getting a vpn, replacing my modem, i even got a whole new computer, updated all drivers, use ethernet, use different dns servers, but nothing has worked. The packet loss comes and goes, it will be perfectly fine for 2 hours then randomly i will receive large amounts of packet loss
EG
Expert

Re: Intermittent packet loss

Please start here if you wish;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Internet-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p/3310447#M316652

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ComcastJosephB
Official Employee

Re: Intermittent packet loss

Hello, @Trey6, thanks for reaching out to us on forums. We haven't heard from you and this thread is now closed. If you still need assistance please start a new thread. Do all you can to have a good night!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!