Community Forum

I can't pay my bill because my internet does not work when I need to remotely teach

Highlighted
New Poster

I can't pay my bill because my internet does not work when I need to remotely teach

I can't work to make money to pay Xfinity bill because morning and night time has erratic signal at the time I NEED to remotely teach BUT have inadequate signal when paying for the highest 5G signal causing hundreds of my earning lost EVERY MONTH. What do I do?
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: I can't pay my bill because my internet does not work when I need to remotely teach

I feel I need to reply to myself as I am up every morning at 4:00 a.m. as I I am every morning with two young children but yet Xfinity cannot provide service
New Poster

Re: I can't pay my bill because my internet does not work when I need to remotely teach

I need resolve I cannot do this anymore and stuck in shanty South Side Chicago with no other service providers available
Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity is killing me
Highlighted
New Poster

Maybe mention I have been forced to be with Xfinity for 10+ years. . . . And I think it has lost my life through stress -20 years
My heart hurts daily dealing with your services. . . .
Highlighted
Expert

Start here;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Internet-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p/3310447#M316652

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!