Community Forum

Hotspot cannot be turned off

Highlighted
New Poster

Hotspot cannot be turned off

When I try to turn off the hotspot (from https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/security/hotspot) I get the following message all the time:  "Something has gone wrong, please try again later."   I keep trying but it does not work.  TECHNICOLOR CGM4140COM modem.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Hotspot cannot be turned off

You could try calling 1800comcast and see if a rep can remotely turn it off for you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Hi xxxyyyzzz2, thank you for your post.  If you are still having issues turning off your hotspot please send me a private message with your full name and I can have a look on my side.

Thank you 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Unfortunately, I haven't heard from you and will be closing this post.  If you still need assistance please feel free to reach back out and create another post.

Thank you 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!