Community Forum

Constantly loosing connection

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Constantly loosing connection

I'm finding comcast service completely unreliable. A few weeks ago I started loosing connection at some times of the day (generally after 4 p.m). Now the same is happening with the TV service. The troubleshooting always refers to tighten the cables, but I don't think that is the cause since the situation resolves itself after sometimes. I assume that comcast signal is not strong enough for the areas requirements.
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Constantly loosing connection

If you don’t agree with the troubleshooting, have a tech out to troubleshoot. Your signal may be borderline and fluctuating good to bad and back

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Constantly loosing connection

@lmmendes wrote:
I'm finding comcast service completely unreliable. A few weeks ago I started loosing connection at some times of the day (generally after 4 p.m). Now the same is happening with the TV service. The troubleshooting always refers to tighten the cables, but I don't think that is the cause since the situation resolves itself after sometimes. I assume that comcast signal is not strong enough for the areas requirements.

Start here;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Internet-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p/3310447#M316652

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!