Community Forum

Connectivity Issues Dropped internet

Ebbis227
New Poster

Connectivity Issues Dropped internet

Not sure what to think at this point, built my PC ( nothing special), everything brand new.  I had great internet for about 4 months, now I can barely get the Xfinity speed test to work.  To Xfinitys credit they did warn/tell me that they would be doing maintenance between certain times and internet would be hit and miss.  Now a few more months later, I still have dropped internet all the time, during the day, during Zoom classses.  I have pretty much done everything to stay connected, except have a tech come out to the house, install tech said everything was fine.  

I'm thinking it might be a modem issue, it's the only thing I haven't switched out yet.

Has anyone found a solution? or am I going crazy for nothing

Any advice would be helpful

EG
Expert

Re: Connectivity Issues Dropped internet

Please start here if you wish;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Internet-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p/3310447#M316652

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ComcastMichele
Official Employee

Re: Connectivity Issues Dropped internet

@Ebbis227 thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your dropped connection. I am so very sorry for the delay in our response and I am very grateful for your time and patience. I see that you have been provided a link to some troubleshooting steps. Were you able to try any of this and find a resolution. I would love to assist further if you still need assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!