Community Forum

Arris SB6190 has bonded high speed upload and download connection, but... ...no internet...

Highlighted
New Poster

Arris SB6190 has bonded high speed upload and download connection, but... ...no internet...

...or it’s rarely available.

I’ve tried a factory reset among many other things. No matter what I do it restarts and has solid blue lights for download and upload, but no light for internet connection. Connectivity does exist a every once in a while as I’ve been able to hit a random webpage at very infrequent intervals.

I ran Comcast online diagnostics with a forced reboot and it said it was fine.

Any ideas?
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Arris SB6190 has bonded high speed upload and download connection, but... ...no internet...

Post your upstream and downstream signal levels of your modem

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Arris SB6190 has bonded high speed upload and download connection, but... ...no internet...

And the equally important SNR numbers.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Download
Frequency - 525-711
Power - 8.4-12.1
SNR - 35.08-38.98

Upload
Frequency - 16.6-35.8
Power - 43.75-45.25

Is that what you were looking for?
Highlighted
Expert

No, we need a screenshot of all the details, not just of the modem stats, but the Event Log.

See: Information Requested for Connection-Related Posts

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Highlighted
Expert

@WilsonfamilyTN wrote:
Download
Frequency - 525-711
Power - 8.4-12.1
SNR - 35.08-38.98

Upload
Frequency - 16.6-35.8
Power - 43.75-45.25

Is that what you were looking for?

Please post all of the up and down channels.