MacLady's profile

Contributor

• 

67 Messages

Tuesday, December 24th, 2019 1:00 PM

Closed

Are the new monolith shaped modems spy devices?

I was told they were. I was upgraded without being asked. I'm supposed to have 250 speed and can barely crack 100. Am I being monitored?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

No, they’re just normal gateways. Nothing nefarious

Contributor

• 

67 Messages

4 years ago

I called them to see why I am not getting at least 200 speed download, spinning wheel even with mouseovers, and it's due to traffic. HUH? I am supposed to have 250 not excuses for why it's watered down by my neighbors.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @MacLady

We appreciate you asking your question here in the Xfinity Forum. I wanted to follow up to see if your speeds have improved or not. If not, I would like to check your account signal levels and your local node to see if I am able to find a cause in order to get this resolved. 

Can you please send a private message with your first and last name as it appears on your account? To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe” and then click “send a message". 

Contributor

• 

67 Messages

4 years ago

When I get home I will let you know, In general the whole experience is still not good.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here