Community Forum

Another day, another outage again

Highlighted
New Poster

Another day, another outage again

I’m getting at least one outage every day. This is horrible, inconsistent service especially when I work from home and pay so darn much for it. There is no way to speak to a live person, when you call the 1800xfinity number all you get is a robo answer stating that a customer rep can’t assist you in an outage then it hangs up on you(really??? This is just great customer service) I’ve been saving the Xfinity texts regarding the outages every day and will be filling a complaint with the fcc and bbb regarding this issue. Xfinity does not provide any outlet for customers to address their issues: be warned

Here’s today’s latest outage text:

Xfinity confirmed an outage in your area that we're working to resolve by 02:47 PM. We'll text you when it's fixed. Details: xfinity.com/status TxtHelpOrStop
Highlighted
New Poster

Outages everyday, in acceptable

I’ve been getting internet outages every day, this is unacceptable for the amount I’m paying every month for service. The online chat with xfinity rep just brushed me off saying she “assured” me there would be no more outages, I told her it’s get to make promises the no one can hold you accountable for. This was a polite way to brush off a customer.

Again having an outage right now:
Xfinity confirmed an outage in your area that we're working to resolve by 09:25 PM. We'll text you when it's fixed. Details: xfinity.com/status TxtHelpOrStop
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Cannot get an xfinity rep on phone or chat after multiple attempts

Don't bother, they can't help at all.  Their usual response is to waste your time by asking you to unplug and restart the equipment, this doesn't help at all, it'll just waste 30minutes of your life which you'll never get back.    Then when all else fails, the xfinity rep " assures " you that you won't experience any more issues.  This is all great except that no one can hold the rep that you are talking accountable for what's done or not done.  There's no way to track this reps promises, they're just a name over the phone or on the screen.    It just a way to brush off the upset customer when they have no clue about what to do to solve the customers problem.  

I hope folks out there have a better experience with xfinity customer support, my experience has left me jaded. I'm still getting outages every day and my problem has not been resolved.  

Good luck getting a live person on the other end and if you do, good luck if they can help you at all.  Don't say i didn't warn you...