Community Forum

33 Mbps on the speed test with Gigabyte internet and flex plan.

Gregeg
New Poster

33 Mbps on the speed test with Gigabyte internet and flex plan.

My down/Up does not go above 33 Mbps on the xfinity speed test for the past week.

I have talked to multiple service reps and they want to send a technician out here. I've read what other people with this problem have experienced. The technicians have done nothing and nothing seems to have fixed it. One service rep fixed it briefy 2 weeks ago but it reverted back to how it is now.

I have tried different computers, ethernet cables, and cables to the modem itself.

Does anyone know what could possibly be going on? It seems like a problem on their end but they won't admit to it.

Ebadeeb
New Poster

Re: 33 Mbps on the speed test with Gigabyte internet and flex plan.

Have you had any luck yet??!!  We have been having the exact same issue, nothing over 33mbps and we have the 400 extreme plan.  I spent 4 hours on the phone or chat with 7 different people and no one could help.  With so many people having these issues, this is obviously a problem on their end.  When we receive our bill, it had better be for the speed they're giving us and not for the plan for which they have failed to provide.