Community Forum

10.0.0.1 I had my XB6 set for gateway mode.......Called Xfinity support about a speed prob ..

Highlighted
New Poster

10.0.0.1 I had my XB6 set for gateway mode.......Called Xfinity support about a speed prob ..

I had my XB6 set for gateway mode.......Called Xfinity support about a speed prob ..

Now I cannot  log into gateway and support turned there XB6  WIFI back on.

I have had a couple of absolutely great Advanced support,level 2, gigabyte support people.....unfortunately I have not been able to get back to them and I keep getting entry level contacts that are not aware of what they don't know and don't have a clue about fixing my problems.

I need 10.0.0.1 access and administration.  Please give me a contact person from the advanced support  Gigabyte team. Thank you

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: 10.0.0.1 I had my XB6 set for gateway mode.......Called Xfinity support about a speed prob ..

@Kmann1 wrote:

I had my XB6 set for gateway mode.......Called Xfinity support about a speed prob ..

Now I cannot  log into gateway and support turned there XB6  WIFI back on.

I have had a couple of absolutely great Advanced support,level 2, gigabyte support people.....unfortunately I have not been able to get back to them and I keep getting entry level contacts that are not aware of what they don't know and don't have a clue about fixing my problems.

I need 10.0.0.1 access and administration.  Please give me a contact person from the advanced support  Gigabyte team. Thank you

I hate to say this; you might try a complete reboot of the XB6 - you may have to re-enter any changes you may have made, like Bridge Mode, etc.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/troubleshooting-your-cable-modem

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: 10.0.0.1 I had my XB6 set for gateway mode.......Called Xfinity support about a speed prob ..

@RobertWy wrote:

I hate to say this; you might try a complete reboot of the XB6 - you may have to re-enter any changes you may have made, like Bridge Mode, etc.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/troubleshooting-your-cable-modem

The beginning of that article is a power cycle operation. Nothing will be lost. Only with a reset to factory defaults ( at the bottom of the page) will the settings be lost...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!