Community Forum

Xfinity Gateway Admin Login

New Poster

Xfinity Gateway Admin Login

Hello, I've been having an issue trying to access the admin gateway login to the xfinity router's IP address settings page. The default info doesn't seem to work to log in
New Poster

Re: Xfinity Gateway Admin Login

Yeah, same here. I've tried the default username: admin, password: password and my xFinity user/password and my router user/password. Nothing works. Hope you get an answer.

Silver Problem Solver

Are you using a computer to log in?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello Ech0z. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. Have you tried factory resetting the gateway?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

This doesn't reset the admin gateway login. I cannot access it and have reset 4x.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@Ech0z wrote:

This doesn't reset the admin gateway login. I cannot access it and have reset 4x.

Are you saying a System Reset doesn't change the default signon/password?

Resetting your modem and access point
  1. Hard reset the modem by using a small object (paper clip or pin) to hold in the reset button on the back of the modem.
  2. Hold the reset button for 30 seconds until all the LED lights power off and wait two minutes.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello Ech0z,  please let us know if you still need assistance after trying RobertWy's Hard reset steps above.

Thank you

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello Ech0z, thank you for posting here, please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you