Community Forum

XFi pods Unable to Remove from Account

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

XFi pods Unable to Remove from Account

Hello.   I no longer have xfi application on my phone because i switched to a non-xfinity router.   I forgot to remove the xpods from my system and when my brother tries to activate them Comcast says they are still associated with my account.  I called xfinity and they say they are not on my account.  Please help.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: XFi pods Unable to Remove from Account

cvrobot -- Thanks for reaching out. I apologize for the frustration. I would like to share with engineering to troubleshoot. Can you please send me a Private Message to confirm the serial numbers of the Pods? 

You can send a Private Message by clicking on my username "ComcastRachelH" & then on the blue "Send a Message" button from my profile. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hello!  I have the same issue.  I am unable to deactivate my xFi Pods from my old account in order to give them to a family member for their use.  

Thanks in advance for your help!

Highlighted
Official Employee

southern944 -- Can you please send me a Private Message to confirm the serial numbers of the Pods?  You can send a Private Message by clicking on my username "ComcastRachelH" & then on the blue "Send a Message" button from my profile. Thanks!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hello-  Here's one of the xpods SN I need removed from my account 3S7740C3CE . I'm waiting for my brother to get the other 2 xpod Serial Numbers.  Please confirm when it is removed.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Thank you both for sending me the requested info via Private Message.  I will respond to you there. 

Additionally, @cvrobot - When you have the additional SNs, if you could send those along via PM that would be helpful!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I’ve sent a new PM with the other 2 serial numbers. Please let me know if you can resolve the issue.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@ComcastRachelH 

Hello-  Do you have a status for this issue?  Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi cvrobot -- I have already escalated your issue to engineering to take a look.  I will ask for an update.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Any update on the deactivation of my pods?

Thanks,
Walt
Highlighted
Official Employee

southern944 -- The Pods should be able to be activated on the new account. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi cvrobot -- On our end, it appears that the issue with the Pods is resolved.  PLMK if you need any further assistance.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @ComcastRachelH 2 out of the 3 pods are working but the 3rd still can't be activated.  I'll send you the SN via PM.  Thanks.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thank you!

Highlighted
New Poster

@ComcastRachelH I'm having the same issue.  Should i send you the SN of the devices?

New Poster

Hello

I am having the same issue. I need to remove the xFi pods from my account. I no longer have the gateway to remove them myself