Unpause

I cannot get my kids room to unpause
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Unpause

@mrrolltideroll2 wrote:
I cannot get my kids room to unpause

Is this any help?

"To unpause a device (if the device is individually paused), select the paused device under Paused in the Devices section, then select Unpause Device. If the device is assigned to a profile that is paused, select that profile, then select Unpause All Devices."

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @mrrolltideroll2 

Are you still having an issue with this? The devices appear to be unpaused in xFi, but please let me know if you're seeing the pause/bedtime mode message when you attempt to surf with those devices. 

Thanks,

Hana

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I am having this issue! My devices are not paused when I connect to the WiFi I get a pop up saying I need to unpause my device! Please help! I’ve exchanged my modem TWICE, had a tech come out, was on the phone w Comcast for TWO HOURS, and nothing has fixed it!
Highlighted
Official Employee

@Oliviawebb97 

Could you please share your account phone number with me via private message. I can't seem to pull upy our account with your email address. 

Thanks,

Hana 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!