Community Forum

Unable to connect to hotspot after updating services

Highlighted
New Poster

Unable to connect to hotspot after updating services

I recently changed my services to tv and internet only. I have used the public hotspot at work for 2 years without issue and now am unable to connect to the hotspot without paying, (something non-customers are required) and message says that hotspot does not come with my tier of service. I have downloaded the hotspot app, and been on phone with customer service for hours with no help at all. Where do I go from here?
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Unable to connect to hotspot after updating services

Hello @ZHed  please do not post your Comcast User ID/Email in this forum however when i searched the forum to gain your user ID to check and find out why you can't log into the hotspot it comes back not valid.  If you want to shoot me a personal DM with your account number and full name then i can look into this further for you.

Yes you have to have a User ID/Email maybe try the create a User ID at www.Xfinity.com and or click forgot User ID and then forgot password if you already have one connected to this account.  Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!