Community Forum

This device is paused or in bedtime mode message on all of my devices

Regular Visitor

This device is paused or in bedtime mode message on all of my devices

Ever since my router was replaced, all of my devices have been unable to connect to my home WiFi network. I have never paused them or put them in bedtime mode, but whenever I try to connect any of them, I receive a "this device is paused or in bedtime mode" error message. While I can't use my home network on any of my devices, every time I check the xFi app, my devices show up as connected. I've spoken with 4 different customer support representatives for 5 hours total, but the issue is unresolved. I've tried restarting the router, reopening my gateway, forgetting my devices on the xFi app, forgetting my home network on my devices, etc. but nothing has changed. Any idea how to solve this issue?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: This device is paused or in bedtime mode message on all of my devices

@Julia7383 wrote:

Ever since my router was replaced, all of my devices have been unable to connect to my home WiFi network. I have never paused them or put them in bedtime mode, but whenever I try to connect any of them, I receive a "this device is paused or in bedtime mode" error message. While I can't use my home network on any of my devices, every time I check the xFi app, my devices show up as connected. I've spoken with 4 different customer support representatives for 5 hours total, but the issue is unresolved. I've tried restarting the router, reopening my gateway, forgetting my devices on the xFi app, forgetting my home network on my devices, etc. but nothing has changed. Any idea how to solve this issue?

Are your devices using the correct SSID/password?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/view-change-wifi-password

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Yes.

New Poster

This is what happening to me omg!!
Official Employee

@Victorispunk @Julia7383 

Thanks for reaching out. I sent you both a private message with additional information. Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!