New Poster

Prime video

Connection issues
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Prime video

@christina9sayer wrote:
Connection issues

Are you using the correct ssid/password?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/view-change-wifi-password

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

christina9sayer, thank you for reaching out here on the forums. Can you explain more about the connectivity issues you're running into? I'd be happy to help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Tv registered through amazon for prime video free 30 days. Soon after login code there's a message stating call for assistance. Is it my tv or do I need n upgraded modem?
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@christina9sayer wrote:
Tv registered through amazon for prime video free 30 days. Soon after login code there's a message stating call for assistance. Is it my tv or do I need n upgraded modem?

AFAIK, there is no free trial with Xfinity Amazon Prime; you have to pay for a subscription from Amazon first.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-x1-amazon-prime-video

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

christina9sayer, is there an error message stated above call for assistance? Folks have been posting about an internet connection error on the prime app that is known and we are working on a fix. 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!