Community Forum

Pods- Connecting Devices

Highlighted
New Poster

Pods- Connecting Devices

Pods are all showing online, but no devices are connecting to them and therefore they're not improving wifi service.  

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Pods- Connecting Devices

I am in the same situation- pods connected for over a week and no devices connect to them. And I got them because of inconsistent connection issues with my smart TV and universal remote and the WiFi router. Tried all the FAQ steps and others mentioned in these threads. Watching here to see if anything changes before I return them.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Happy to report my pods are connected and overall better connectivity for all devices. Took close to 2 weeks for the network to find the pods and start using them.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Hello all, 

@julbrong - The xFi pods with xFi Gateway take time to analyze the WiFI coverage in the house. Do you still have issues with your devices not connecting to xFi pods? Please let me know, I'm happy to check if there any network problems. 

@stevegarb - Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I hope you enjoy the xFi pods now 🙂 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!