Community Forum

No devices connecting to XFi pods.

Highlighted
New Poster

No devices connecting to XFi pods.

I installed a three pack of XFi pods 8 days ago. Everytime I check the pods have no devices attached to them. There are times when we get weak signal from the gateway and it won’t connect to a pod that is five feet away. Not sure if something is wrong in my end. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: No devices connecting to XFi pods.

@monk1971 wrote:
I installed a three pack of XFi pods 8 days ago. Everytime I check the pods have no devices attached to them. There are times when we get weak signal from the gateway and it won’t connect to a pod that is five feet away. Not sure if something is wrong in my end. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Devices won't connect to the Pods if they are not using the correct SSID/password.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/view-change-wifi-password

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: No devices connecting to XFi pods.

Hello, monk1971! Thank you for reaching out to us. When did you install the xFi pods? It can take up to 5-7 days to analyze the WiFi coverage in your house. 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!