Community Forum

New Xfinity app that replaced Xfi

Highlighted
New Poster

New Xfinity app that replaced Xfi

I can’t find my PODs listed under network or anywhere else. Where are they so I can check their status?
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: New Xfinity app that replaced Xfi

Same issue here. We had issues getting on wifi last night today issues with the TV's. Have restarted, unplugged, rebooted numerous times. Is this is known issue?
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello @Ardra3 

From the Overview page in the app, it should say Gateway and Pod(s) Online and Secure. Below that it should say View Network Details. Clicking on that should take you to the Connect tab. From here you may click on See Network and the My Network page should display your gateway as well as any connected pods. You may also navigate to the Connect page from the icon on the bottom of the Overview page if you prefer. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Dude you are describing the old app that worked. The new XFL app has absolutely zero functioning features. The tabs at the bottom did normally include people and connect where You can access the features you were describing Are no longer there at the bottom of the opening page. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with Comcast and the end result was “Yep, the app doesn’t work“