Community Forum

Hotspots App Crashes After Log In

New Poster

Hotspots App Crashes After Log In

I just downloaded the hotspots app and every time I log in, the app crashes. What gives?

Official Employee

Re: Hotspots App Crashes After Log In

Greetings, One-Eye! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear the Xfinity Wifi app continues to crash after you try to log in. That's certainly frustrating. Can you provide us with what device you are using to try to log in?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

An iPhone 7 using iOS 12.4.

Official Employee

Thank you for that information, One-Eye. Can you please try the following steps:

Force close the Xfinity Wifi app (to make sure it's not running in the background)

Uninstall the app.

Reboot the phone.

When the phone comes back on reinstall the Xfinity wifi app.

Test to see if it continues to crash and let us know what the results are.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, One-Eye. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.