Community Forum

Features missing from Xfinity app

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Features missing from Xfinity app

After updating the former Xfi app to the new Xfinity app today, I can no longer see any of the people profiles I have set up for my household, nor any of the devices that are in use. I cannot pause devices because I can find no people not devices. It is as if all that functionality I was using to manage my family’s bandwidth usage is completely gone. Which is frustrating as it was a major selling point for Xfinity. Without it, the service has lost a lot of value for me. All I can do now with the app is restart my modem and check my speed. That is all. I use an iPhone 6 operating iOS 12.4.6.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Features missing from Xfinity app

moved your post to the xfi area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I’m having the same issue with iPhone XR running iOS 13.6.1.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks for your reply. Probably not an issue with my phone or mobile OS, then... I read a similar post and the person having a similar problem was operating two modems in their house. I am also using two modems. Are you using two modems?
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Running single, but have Mesh with 6 XFi pods