Community Forum

Endless "Please Log in" loop

Highlighted
New Poster

Endless "Please Log in" loop

Every time I try to log in to my account, it takes me back to the login screen. For months now the app has been slowing down, not loading etc. I uninstalled it just for it to log me out and now, despite me using two different phones I am stuck in an endless loop of putting in my login, verification, right back to the login screen. I've used wifi, phone data and two phones and it keeps happening. What am I supposed to do, exactly?
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Endless "Please Log in" loop

I have this issue right now. I uninstalled and install the app numerous times, and even restart my phone and tablet and it's not resolving. Can someone please look into this asap?
Highlighted
New Poster

I am having the same issue, I’ve cleared my safari browsing history/cache and reinstalled the app without any luck
Highlighted
New Poster

I am also having this problem, and I just got Xfinity today... I've used the Xfi app before on my grandparent's network, but I just got a wifi plan for my own apartment today and I can't even set it up. Very disheartening.

Highlighted
New Poster

I'm having the same issue.  Looks like it's still a problem a week after you posted about it.  Possibly an oAuth problem.