Community Forum

Device paused or in bed time mode

New Poster

Device paused or in bed time mode

I am continuously getting messages saying that my devices are either paused or in bedtime mode. I have checked in the Xfi app and none of my devices are paused. Then I called tech support, which didn't solve my problem. In the end, I was instructed to go to a store and get a new modem. After doing that, I still have the same problem. Someone would have any clues on how to get rid of this frustrating situation?
New Poster

Re: Device paused or in bed time mode

I pause my devices and unpause them from the app fx1 my situation is opposit of your problem but i had to start doing this because i got a 170$ bill from they said my usage went over 1025gb but i ve had been on this low income internet essentials program for over 3 yrs and thought it was wifi unlimited
Official Employee

@Murillolongo ,

Could you please send me via Private Message the device MAC for the devices that are showing the paused/bedtime mode messages.

To find the device MAC, login to xFi >> Select Devices >> Select the device in question >> Select Device Details >> Note the MAC

Thanks,

Hana

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hey i been getting the same problem. For months now and Comcast has no idea what’s the problem.
Official Employee

Hi @Victorispunk 

Are you seeing this issue with all your devices? If it's not all, could you please send me the MAC of the devices you're seeing the paused message via private message? 

To find the device MAC, login to xFi >> Select Devices >> Select the device in question >> Select Device Details >> Note the MAC

Thanks,

Hana

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!