Community Forum

Connected device not showing

Highlighted
New Poster

Connected device not showing

An iPhone7 is connected to my Gateway router, but it doesn’t appear in either the mobile app or the myxfi on the computer. It does appear when I log directly into the router at 10.0.0.1. Have updated firmware, reset to factory default and then updated firmware, rest phone network settings and restarted phone and forgot network and rejoined. A dozen other devices all appear as expected except this one iPhone—so I can’t apply parental controls to a device that doesn’t appear
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Connected device not showing

@Gedelstone wrote:
An iPhone7 is connected to my Gateway router, but it doesn’t appear in either the mobile app or the myxfi on the computer. It does appear when I log directly into the router at 10.0.0.1. Have updated firmware, reset to factory default and then updated firmware, rest phone network settings and restarted phone and forgot network and rejoined. A dozen other devices all appear as expected except this one iPhone—so I can’t apply parental controls to a device that doesn’t appear

I don't know whether this will work, but you can try rebooting your gadeway.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!