Community Forum

Bedtime Mode Pause

Highlighted
New Poster

Bedtime Mode Pause

I was on chat with xfin rep about bill when suddenly computer just disconnected.  That rep became another rep and again my computer service dropped.  Than a third time!  This never happened before.  Having trouble getting online or staying there I'm using a hotspot  - and discovered my 'bedtime mode' pause is on.  I didn't even know it existed!  How do I make this go away?

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Bedtime Mode Pause

@The1Visitor wrote:

I was on chat with xfin rep about bill when suddenly computer just disconnected.  That rep became another rep and again my computer service dropped.  Than a third time!  This never happened before.  Having trouble getting online or staying there I'm using a hotspot  - and discovered my 'bedtime mode' pause is on.  I didn't even know it existed!  How do I make this go away?

-To unpause a device (if the device is individually paused), select the paused device under Paused in the Devices section, then select Unpause Device.

-If the device is paused by Bedtime Mode, select the profile where the device is assigned, then select Wake Up. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Bedtime Mode Pause

@The1Visitor wrote:

Are you still stuck in this paused state? 

If so, I can have someone look into it. Please send me a Private Message with the MAC address of your computer (can get this from device details in xFi) and the approximate times of when this happened?

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!