Community Forum

App - Switch Between Multiple Accounts

Highlighted
New Poster

App - Switch Between Multiple Accounts

I have two accounts for two different houses. I can easily switch between them on the Internet site. But how do I switch between them on the app? Only one account shows up.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: App - Switch Between Multiple Accounts

@Sbadgertx wrote:
I have two accounts for two different houses. I can easily switch between them on the Internet site. But how do I switch between them on the app? Only one account shows up.

Did you log out of the app and try the credentials for the other account?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I'm I have an E document saying he made a digital car and he signed up for all this on my account which is not fair this is so much fraud he did fraud on Amazon twice my bank account Apple messed I continue with this person has done so if you guys can locate him or her please turn them over to look local or third authorities
Highlighted
Official Employee

@Sbadgertx wrote:

Hi @Sbadgertx 

As of now, account switching is not available on the xFi app. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Can I separate my two accounts into two different xFi logins?
Currently I have 2 accounts (for two separate locations/properties) both using the same xFi login. The xFi app does not allow me to switch between the two accounts —- This would be a GREAT feature for Comcast to include in an upgrade to the app!!
Any suggestions for a solution?
Highlighted
Official Employee

@Davem410 @Sbadgertx @ComcastHana @RobertWy @Kay11223 

Expect an update in the xFi app to support linked accounts within the next few releases. Thanks for your patience, the "Make Primary" functionality the Linked Account Management settings was a temporary holdover. 

You'll see updates in the xFi app release notes, as well as here in this support article:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/switching-between-multiple-accounts

@Davem410 wrote:
Can I separate my two accounts into two different xFi logins?
Currently I have 2 accounts (for two separate locations/properties) both using the same xFi login. The xFi app does not allow me to switch between the two accounts —- This would be a GREAT feature for Comcast to include in an upgrade to the app!!
Any suggestions for a solution?

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

When will it be available
Highlighted
Official Employee

@Tom8otim the functionality has been released, you'll just need to sign out then sign back into the Xfinity App (formerly the "xFi App").

Guidance is listed here:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/switching-between-multiple-accounts

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.