cb62's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, November 24th, 2011 4:00 PM

Closed

streaming NFL Network on your computer

can you stream the nfl network on your computer if you already have the nfl network on your comcast account.  If so, how?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem Solver

• 

10.4K Messages

12 years ago

No. Live broadcasts are not currently available online.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I don't agree with this at all.   You can go to NFL network and stream live but they don't offer Comcast's information!  This needs to be addressed ASAP

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

11 years ago

Dear Comcast/Xfinity, here is the nfl.com page you are not listed on...

http://nflnonline.nfl.com/nflno/?icampaign=mvpd_nfln_subsad&cvsorc=nfln.mvpd.subsad

Please get yourselves included!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

This is inexcusable - as others point out, subscribers through other cable companies can stream NFL network. Just another case of Comcast taking its monopoly for granted and not even trying.

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

I cannot believe you don't allow us to watch NFL Network online.  I pay for it why can't I.  I don't have the X1 yet and am recording 4 shows between 2 different DVRs so I can't finish watching the Seahawks game. ARGH!!!!

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

I pay for the NFL network. How about getting on the streaming list so I can get it on my iPad.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Wow, so surprised that this is not available.i just came over from verizon, what a mistake I just made. Comcast and the nfl need to stop the bit&$?ching and fighting and give this app to comcast customers. As usual the consumer is the one that suffers. Shame on you

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

These complaints started in 2011 & now it's 2014! Are you listening Comcast are do you care about paying customers? This is ridiculous on your part!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Comcast correct this asap or I'm taking my 200/month to Fios. We want streaming NFL NETWORK IMMEDIATELY.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Hi all.

I have an xbox one with nfl app.

Comast is not listed in the app setup as aprovider.

I hope to see this a part of my xfinity at no extra charge.

I all ready pay $200.00 a month or so.

Thats why I bought an xbox one, for games and nfl.

I know its not live on comcast.com web site yet but we

pay for nfl network .

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I can't wait to cancel Comcast because of reasons like this. Just about every cable provider offers this service with the NFL Network except Comcast. Issues like this is why Comcast is consistantly rated among the worst in customer service, way to go Comcast!

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Message that comes up from NFL Network: * You must receive NFL Network and NFL RedZone through one of the providers listed above. If your cable TV provider is not listed, NFL Network and/or NFL RedZone is not offered as part of your cable TV subscription and/or offered online. Contact your cable TV provider and ask for NFL Network and NFL RedZone including online access. We are adding new TV providers so check back online with us soon to see if we've added yours to our list.`

--- Is Comcast going to address this ASAP, and if no then why not?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Wow! I thought I was doing something wrong! Comcast what is the holdup? If I have NFL included in my package, why no access? I didn't realize this has been an issue for 3 years!!!???

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

10 years ago

Why is NFL RedZone Online still not available for Comcast, but it is available for virtually EVERY other provider? I mean just look at this exhaustive list of providers: http://nflnonline.nfl.com/  WHERE IS COMCAST? This thread has been open for 3 years now and still not even a reply from Comcast!

Is lack of competition preventing Comcast from needing to be competitive (by providing what its customers want)? Work out the deals!! Enough is enough with your exorbitant profits, use some of it to provide things for your customers! Then you wonder why you're ranked LAST in customer service of all Fortune 500 companies, and why there is major outcry for your mergers!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

This is completely outrageous. I'm paying no less than my friends with other providers for this package and yet they get app support, online streaming, etc. What comcast/xfinity offers is a joke! Let's be real, no one cares about those no-coverage fluff channels in the "sports and entertainment package" people buy it for NFL network/redzone and after all these years they still haven't gotten their act together to provide the basic components of what a redzone subscription should entail. 

I strongly encourage other irrate customers to post on here and if comcast still refuses to address this issue I call for a mass Xodus (see what I did there Xfinity?) to the other providers. That DirecTV nfl package is looking pretty tempting at the moment.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here