Community Forum

ftde.provision.accountMismatch

Highlighted
New Poster

ftde.provision.accountMismatch

@ComcastChe 

Hi there, I keep getting the error message:  ftde.provision.accountMismatch.  It started happening after I linked my two accounts together.

I logged out, cleared cache and cookies and it's still doing it---I could use some help since I can no longer stream. thanks appreciate it

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: ftde.provision.accountMismatch

@maringolfer10 wrote:

@ComcastChe 

Hi there, I keep getting the error message:  ftde.provision.accountMismatch.  It started happening after I linked my two accounts together.

I logged out, cleared cache and cookies and it's still doing it---I could use some help since I can no longer stream. thanks appreciate it

How did you link them together?  

Does this take you to your account?

https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/security#username-password

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Expert

@maringolfer10 wrote:

@ComcastChe 

if you have mixed business/residential accounts disregard this reply. usually that means the username was (and is) tied to a previous address/account. you can create a new user by going to the xfinity.com web site and sign in (not streaming site) and select account then users. create a new unrestricted user and use that username to sign in. working now?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

hi there...thanks for the reply.  I did go in and create a new user ID....and now I can log in again on to the stream site.  However, I can't seem to stream using the original account, so I've lost all my DVR settings, favorites etc.

The second account I linked is internet only and now it looks like when i login xfinity stream, it's using that account.  I went to my account to make sure the right account is selected--and it is, but the content is all for the internet only account.....i should have never linked these

Highlighted
Expert

@maringolfer10 wrote:

hi there...thanks for the reply.  I did go in and create a new user ID....and now I can log in again on to the stream site.  However, I can't seem to stream using the original account, so I've lost all my DVR settings, favorites etc.

The second account I linked is internet only and now it looks like when i login xfinity stream, it's using that account.  I went to my account to make sure the right account is selected--and it is, but the content is all for the internet only account.....i should have never linked these

just change the new user to unrestricted. you can call 800-comcast and select billing and ask that your original username be fixed to only point to the new address/new account.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!