G64's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 15th, 2019 10:00 AM

Closed

Xfinitystream Restricted access to channels on home WiFi

I noticed I could not get access to restricted channels on Xfinitystream app using my home WiFi if Home Hotspot is turned on in my WiFi settings. As soon as I turned it off, I was able to stream restricted channels on my home WiFi.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

5 years ago

Greetings G64! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. When you had the Hotspot option turned on were you connected to XFINITY or xfinitwifi wireless id by chance? If you were this is considered outside of your network. If you were connected to your in-home network with this option on, feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

5 years ago

Hello, G64. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here