wgmarq's profile

Contributor

• 

14 Messages

Sunday, August 11th, 2019 10:00 AM

Closed

Xfinity Stream App Beta - no video

Installed the Xfinity Stream App Beta on my Sansung TV as the workarouund for not having it available inTiVo anymore. It works great, if you only want to listen to shows lol I just get the Xfinity Stream App splash screen no video, just audio. This happening to anyone else ? I didn't even need a new TV I only bought it so I could use On Demand.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@wgmarq wrote:

Installed the Xfinity Stream App Beta on my Sansung TV as the workarouund for not having it available inTiVo anymore. It works great, if you only want to listen to shows lol I just get the Xfinity Stream App splash screen no video, just audio. This happening to anyone else ? I didn't even need a new TV I only bought it so I could use On Demand.

uninstall the samsung xfinity app and reboot the TV from the wall power supply (30 seconds unplug). use the samsung menu to check and install any available updates. keep doing updates until there are no more to install. then reboot the TV again (30 second unplug).  then reinstall and authorize the xfinity app. be sure to accept the terms and conditions. working?

Contributor

• 

14 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks, i'll give that a try tonight

Contributor

• 

14 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you !!!

That really worked 🙂

forum icon