Community Forum

Xfinity Beta on Roku Stopped working across all devices

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity Beta on Roku Stopped working across all devices

My stream beta was working fine but now i get a createDrmSession.403-102 across 3 Roku that I’ve tried. Phone support was no help. Restarted modem/router, reactivated my services, deleted and reinstalled app, rebooted Rokus. Still the same error, incredibly frustrating because my Comcast rep suggested using Roku. I am in my home connected to my Wi-Fi. This is very aggravating to have spent over an hour on the phone with no resolution.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Xfinity Beta on Roku Stopped working across all devices

@Trailrunnerx wrote:
My stream beta was working fine but now i get a createDrmSession.403-102 across 3 Roku that I’ve tried. Phone support was no help. Restarted modem/router, reactivated my services, deleted and reinstalled app, rebooted Rokus. Still the same error, incredibly frustrating because my Comcast rep suggested using Roku. I am in my home connected to my Wi-Fi. This is very aggravating to have spent over an hour on the phone with no resolution.

what happened when you tried accessing via smart phone/tablet or desk/laptop/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Hi, Trailrunnerx! Thank you for posting! I can definitely check your account and see what caused an error message. I got your private message and will reply back asap. 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Good news, did the “system refresh” on my X1 box as another forum member suggested and now my stream beta is working again. Hope I’ll now get to enjoy my Bruins on the projector for the bulk of the playoffs!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@Trailrunnerx - Happy to hear that! Thank you for sharing the troubleshooting steps!

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!