Community Forum

Unwanted device using my Xfinity Stream account

Highlighted
New Poster

Unwanted device using my Xfinity Stream account

I am constantly seeing shows and movies that I am not watching pop up under my Xfinity Stream app as "Recently Watched". When I go to "Manage Devices" on the app, I see a device called "Master Bedroom" under "Devices Now Streaming" and that is not me. I changed my  Xfinity password, but this person is still using my stream account. Is there a way for me to log out all devices using my account or remove the unwanted device?

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Unwanted device using my Xfinity Stream account

Hi rayc1092, I can help de-provision your devices for you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin!

Thank you 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Hello Rayc1092, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance. We are here to help!

Thank you 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Hi Rayc1092, thank you for your reply and I have responded to your private message.