Community Forum

Unable to Stream on Mac - (Error TVAPP-00115)

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Unable to Stream on Mac - (Error TVAPP-00115)

Our TV went out, so I fired up my computer so my husband and I could watch some TV via streaming. When I sign in, I get this error: (Error TVAPP-00115) I have tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox. All three browsers give that error. I can stream just fine on my Samsung phone via the stream app and the same login. What could be causing the error, (Error TVAPP-00115)?
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Unable to Stream on Mac - (Error TVAPP-00115)

@plushie wrote:
Our TV went out, so I fired up my computer so my husband and I could watch some TV via streaming. When I sign in, I get this error: (Error TVAPP-00115) I have tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox. All three browsers give that error. I can stream just fine on my Samsung phone via the stream app and the same login. What could be causing the error, (Error TVAPP-00115)?

it usually gives you a text error message too. what did it say? have you tried rebooting your gateway? did it previously work? does your desk/laptop use a vpn? if using incognito window the stream may not start.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

The text error I put into my subject and my message; (Error TVAPP-00115) No I am not in incognito. No I was not using a VPN.
Highlighted
Expert

@plushie wrote:
The text error I put into my subject and my message; (Error TVAPP-00115) No I am not in incognito. No I was not using a VPN.

did you try using an up-to-date chrome browser (have to manually turn on flash)?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Yes and that's not the case as I get the same error in three browsers as I stated. (Does anyone actually read the posts?)
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I am still having this error in Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. Is anyone at Comcast able to assist? This is not a browser or a plug in issue.
Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 5.47.26 PM.png