Community Forum

Tennis Channel Everywhere connection

Highlighted
New Poster

Tennis Channel Everywhere connection

When is Xfinity internet going to subscribe to Tennis Channel Everywhere?

We have supported Comcast/Xfinity for years and are extremely disappointed we can not connect to Tennis Everywhere through your streaming service.  

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Tennis Channel Everywhere connection

Cannot understand why this would not be offered. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Why can't I get Tennis Channel Plus?
Highlighted
New Poster

Why can't I get Tennis Channel Everywhere?
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@ronco36 wrote:
Why can't I get Tennis Channel Plus?

If you do have the Instant TV package, and if the Tennis Channel Plus is available in your area, it would require a subscription for the Sports and News channel add-on. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I get Tennis Channel on my sports package at home and can watch when in my house but not outside.  

Xfinity is clearly not willing to pay TC for the privledge of us getting outside the house streaming along with a bonus of TC Plus to be able to watch enhanced coverage and more than one court that is shown on the main TV channel where other cable providers have an agreement. 

I would love to have the opportunity to see more matches I prefer with TC Plus instead of only what is on the main channel.

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

hrazzz, what you're describing is decided by our deal with the network. Licensing comes into play especially when it comes to viewing things outside of your home. ​We constantly evaluate content availability for our customers. We can pass along your feedback and note your interest.​​

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Would like to get tennis channel plus
Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

doncs1, please feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name to see how we can get this added! Thank you. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!