Community Forum

Sound/voice track unavailable on CBS

Highlighted
New Poster

Sound/voice track unavailable on CBS

CBS comes in as video, often with the secondary sound track audible, but no voice track.  It's as if the actors haven't turned on their mics.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Sound/voice track unavailable on CBS

@msmmwells wrote:

CBS comes in as video, often with the secondary sound track audible, but no voice track.  It's as if the actors haven't turned on their mics.

run live video on the streaming web site. bottom right corner of the playing video will have a 'bubble' that if hovered over says languages. click on it and be sure all are off (can leave captions on). working now?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi there, msmmwells. I wanted to double to make sure your issue was resolved. Did you have any other questions? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello, msmmwells. We have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.