Community Forum

Re: Stream App Not Working

Highlighted
New Poster

I am having the same issue. It started about 2 weeks ago, all of my personalized content no longer renders. And I cannot stream any shows or TV. When I attempt to watch anything at all I get this error: Subscription Required::12012.

I can watch all of these channels on my TV no problem so I know they are part of my subscription. Help
Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

I am having the same issue. It started about 2 weeks ago, all of my personalized content no longer renders. And I cannot stream any shows or TV. When I attempt to watch anything at all I get this error: Subscription Required::12012.

I can watch all of these channels on my TV no problem so I know they are part of my subscription. Help

Hi pbennet4. Thanks for posting. Are you able to replicate this on the stream website? Did you drop internet service?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

@pbennet4, we did not hear back from you on here, so we will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a private message if you still need assistance with this Stream app concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank you and we appreciate you choosing Comcast as your provider. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!