Jaysean86's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Monday, September 21st, 2020 2:00 PM

Closed

Re: How can I remotely log out of all accounts using my xfinity login?

I have the same issue there is people i signed into my xfinity app and possibly others i did not authorize watching thru streaming apps i would like to remove all users using my log in to watch tv can you deprovision my account as well

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Jaysean86 wrote:
I have the same issue there is people i signed into my xfinity app and possibly others i did not authorize watching thru streaming apps i would like to remove all users using my log in to watch tv can you deprovision my account as well

someone had to give them a valid username/password to sign in. before any can be removed you will need to go to Xfinity.com and sign in. go to account, then users. are there other users listed there? keep in mind that with your username/password they can add other users and delete users.  while in accounts, change your password. please confirm via reply.

Official Employee

• 

196 Messages

4 years ago

Good afternoon @Jaysean86 ,

We've deprovisioned your devices so anyone who was logged in will need to sign in again.  Note this may take up to 24 hours to take effect.

If you have not done so already please make sure to change your password.

Thank you and have a great day.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have the same issue. I have logged in and verified there are no other users and I have changed my password. Could you deprovision my account please?
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here