Community Forum

List of programs to be recorded?

Highlighted
New Poster

List of programs to be recorded?

I could have sworn there was a place where I could see the big list of programs and shows that I had set to record, but now I cant find it. Where do I go to see what I have set in the queue to record in the future?  I am not talking about going into the recordings section and seeing what I have coming up in the next week. I am talking about stuff that is set to record next season. Like... if Game of Thrones comes out with a season 9 in 2020, it is going to be in that list. Where is THAT list?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: List of programs to be recorded?

@VTeunissen wrote:

I could have sworn there was a place where I could see the big list of programs and shows that I had set to record, but now I cant find it. Where do I go to see what I have set in the queue to record in the future?  I am not talking about going into the recordings section and seeing what I have coming up in the next week. I am talking about stuff that is set to record next season. Like... if Game of Thrones comes out with a season 9 in 2020, it is going to be in that list. Where is THAT list?

the priority list (scheduled series) is only available currently on the X1 set top boxes.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: List of programs to be recorded?

@VTeunissen wrote:

My iPhone Stream app has a drop-down from the upper left-hand corner for Recordings, Scheduled, Favorites Downloads, et.  Is this what you need?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!