Njohn3's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, August 11th, 2019 5:00 PM

Closed

Instant tv live-streams

I signed up for live stream Xfinity instant tv live stream today and am only getting sky news as a live channel. On demand does work. Just 1 live channel. Please assist l. Thank you

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Njohn3 wrote:
I signed up for live stream Xfinity instant tv live stream today and am only getting sky news as a live channel. On demand does work. Just 1 live channel. Please assist l. Thank you

it can take up to 24 hours before all the comcast back offiice servers are updated.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you I’ll check it out tonight and see. Fingers crossed.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Still only sky news live. Can this be fixed?

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Recognized Contributor

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

Njohn3, thank you for reaching out here! Let's take a look at this network a bit further to see if we can add it for you. To get started, please send me a PM with your first and last name. Thank you! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I cancelled and resubcribed to instant tv.  Still having same problems.  No LIVE channels.  Please assist.  Thank you

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here