Community Forum

Glitches, stuttering still an issue

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Glitches, stuttering still an issue

2019 Xfinity stream app still isn't smooth. Don't blame WiFi.
50% of the time it freezes and glitches. I travel a lot, doesn't matter where I am, same issue.
I've read other posts from early 2018, same problem.
FIX THE PROBLEM XFINITY, YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH TIME.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Glitches, stuttering still an issue

@YAYA1958 wrote:
2019 Xfinity stream app still isn't smooth. Don't blame WiFi.
50% of the time it freezes and glitches. I travel a lot, doesn't matter where I am, same issue.
I've read other posts from early 2018, same problem.
FIX THE PROBLEM XFINITY, YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH TIME.

So this is happening when you are not on your home network?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Yes, it happens in California, Las Vegas, Washington State...and home. It happens on WiFi or cell data. It happens on my cellphone and tablet.
I've been following the other posts re: glitches, stuttering, freezing, hoping to see progress and it's still happening. My post came as a result of a three day vacation in California, where the stream app never stopped fussing. I could watch HULU, Amazon, Netflix...not Xfinity stream.
It's frustrating 😣
Highlighted
New Poster

Im also experiencing movies studder, blotchy video ever since flash is mandatory using goggle chrome. Have been using explorer until xfinity comcast chaged the flormat! I need a fix!!!!!

Highlighted
New Poster

this is at home on my computer!

Highlighted
Expert

@Stinger69 wrote:

Im also experiencing movies studder, blotchy video ever since flash is mandatory using goggle chrome. Have been using explorer until xfinity comcast chaged the flormat! I need a fix!!!!!

flash is not used to 'play' the video it is used to verify the DMCA requirements security of the stream. has no effect on video.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!