Community Forum

Error fade.provision.accountMismatch

Highlighted
New Poster

Error fade.provision.accountMismatch

I recently moved to a new house and changed my xfinity plan from internet only to tv, voice, and internet.  I am attempting to use xfinitystream to watch tv using my computer (iMac) and receive the above referenced error code.  I believe it may be because of confusion between my old and new account.  

In reading forum posts from others that have had similar issues, it sounds like I need someone at xfinity to help behind the scenes.  Is there anyone I can private message to have this issue resolved?

Debrah Winterstein

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Error fade.provision.accountMismatch

@debwinters wrote:

I recently moved to a new house and changed my xfinity plan from internet only to tv, voice, and internet.  I am attempting to use xfinitystream to watch tv using my computer (iMac) and receive the above referenced error code.  I believe it may be because of confusion between my old and new account.  

In reading forum posts from others that have had similar issues, it sounds like I need someone at xfinity to help behind the scenes.  Is there anyone I can private message to have this issue resolved?

Debrah Winterstein

you can call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your current username to point only to your current address/account number.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!