Community Forum

DVR

LincolnAvery121
New Poster

DVR

My dvr recordings keep losing sound in the middle of watching, then if the sound comes back it is not in time with lip movements. Does anyone know how to correct this. I just have Xfinity Streaming on my tv. Other than the Roku, there is no box

thanks

ComcastMichele
Official Employee

Re: DVR

@LincolnAvery121 Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your DVR audio issues. I am truly sorry for the delay in our response and truly appreciate all of your time and patience. I rely on my dvr recordings. Truly I cannot even remember when a show is on because I record everything and watch it through my Dvr. So I don't know what I would do if I had an issue such as this. I know I would find it very frustrating. I would love to get to the bottom of the audio issues. Can you please reach out through private message (find out how to do so with this link https://comca.st/3jrfKKU) with your first and last name, the name on the account if different and the service address? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!