Community Forum

Cuts to commercial early

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Cuts to commercial early

I’ve recently started using the xfinity stream app beta on my TV and when I watch shows on demand they cut to commercials too early and come back too late. Is there anything to do to fix this. It’s very annoying
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Cuts to commercial early

@Sharon_pbg wrote:
I’ve recently started using the xfinity stream app beta on my TV and when I watch shows on demand they cut to commercials too early and come back too late. Is there anything to do to fix this. It’s very annoying

any breaks/transitions are made at the producer/studio before the on-demand video is made available to Comcast. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Cuts to commercial early

It might be an answer but it’s not a good answer. I can actually rewind a few seconds when it happens to try and capture the missing minute depending on the channel it happened with so it can’t be the producers cut. It’s the main reason I will never recommend this service to anyone