Community Forum

Are there limited favorite channels in the Xfinity streaming app?

Highlighted
New Poster

Are there limited favorite channels in the Xfinity streaming app?

I have been working to assign my favorite channels, so I can use the favorite channel list and not "all channels".  However, I have noticed that some channels that were assigned as favorites are now not favorites.  They are the ones I use the most, so I would not have removed them from my list - ABC, NBC, CBS are a few.  I have noticed that the ones I recently assigned as favorites are now favorites.   Any idea why this would be?  I have also noted that some channels are duplicated way up in the 1000+ numbers.  What is the purpose of having these duplicates.  Any help would be appreciated.  

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Are there limited favorite channels in the Xfinity streaming app?

@bjeffreywixom wrote:

I have been working to assign my favorite channels, so I can use the favorite channel list and not "all channels".  However, I have noticed that some channels that were assigned as favorites are now not favorites.  They are the ones I use the most, so I would not have removed them from my list - ABC, NBC, CBS are a few.  I have noticed that the ones I recently assigned as favorites are now favorites.   Any idea why this would be?  I have also noted that some channels are duplicated way up in the 1000+ numbers.  What is the purpose of having these duplicates.  Any help would be appreciated.  

I noticed that and I think there was a one-time issue with losing the Favorites.

I reset my missing Favorites and they are still there today.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!