Community Forum

Xfinity app on fire stick. Fast forward.

prh7270
Frequent Visitor

Xfinity app on fire stick. Fast forward.

I can not seem to fast forward through commercials when viewing on demand content.   I see the white bars, just like the regular Xfinity on demand, but the fast forward button does nothing while I am in the white bars.  

thanks

Rustyben
Expert

Re: Xfinity app on fire stick. Fast forward.

@prh7270 wrote:

I can not seem to fast forward through commercials when viewing on demand content.   I see the white bars, just like the regular Xfinity on demand, but the fast forward button does nothing while I am in the white bars.  

thanks

most on-demand content does not allow fast forward through advertisements, some allow during program. When using a set top box, page up can be set to fast forward 30 seconds.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
prh7270
Frequent Visitor

Re: Xfinity app on fire stick. Fast forward.

No... The problem was not solved.  The same programs I can fast forward through on the xfinity receiver, I can not on the firestick app... I will wait for the real version of the app to see if this is fixed... I found another solution. Thanks.