Community Forum

Xfinity Stream doesn't have my channel line up - Missing channels

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity Stream doesn't have my channel line up - Missing channels

As of yesterday and for no reason on my part, I am not able to access my favorite channels through the xfinixty stream app for free.  It tells me that I have to subscribe to a channel that is already include in my xfinity package.  Has this happened to anyone else? 

This is extremely frustrating and annoying. Can anyone help with this?

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Stream doesn't have my channel line up - Missing channels

There were different package changes the last couple of days. Are you certain that you still have access? Check your cable box

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

This happened to us 2 days ago we have spent a total of 8 hours on the phone with different techs and even subscription department and no one can help.  Is yours back? What did you  do?  Thanks.

Highlighted
New Poster

Same thing. Can somebody help us out?
Highlighted
Expert

@Kathy_Bocchino wrote:

This happened to us 2 days ago we have spent a total of 8 hours on the phone with different techs and even subscription department and no one can help.  Is yours back? What did you  do?  Thanks.

have you recently moved? replaced the modem?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!