Jarekeja's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 25th, 2020 12:00 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream Beta app on LG OLED stopped working

I have been using the Xfinity Stream Beta on two LG OLED smart TV's,  for several months. it stopped working yesterday. I've tried several fixes, uninstalled the app, reinstalled it, checked the network, unplugged the TV.  Now when I try to a open the app the screen goes black and it says "Loading". 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Same issue. Using the streaming app no longer works and unstuck on loading screen.

We are Paying for service and not getting it. Xfinity we need a response to this issue asap!

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Same thing has happened to me. We've had the streaming app on this TV for at least two years. Customer service said a new update was rolled out on Monday, and they do not have a fix for it as of right now...perfect timing considering college football in full swing today.

For reference, my model is OLED65C7P

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Same. The only work around is using our Chromecast to cast from my iPhone xfinity stream app to the tv.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

This has no effect. I've restarted everything. Reset the TV to the original factory settings, still nothing. The app works on every other TV/device that I own, just not my OLED.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

It was working perfectly for about a week, and now it’s broken. I uninstalled the app a few times, reset the tv, and factory reset my LG tv.

I install the app, select it, and it reads “loading” I left my LG tv loading for hours and nothing happened.

I’m direct connected, all the other apps work perfectly fine, shame I just canceled YouTube tv, at least it worked.

I can’t load the app, uninstalling it fixed nothing, resetting my LG tv did nothing

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I’m having the exact same issue. I tried everything. It trash cuz I just canceled YouTube tv lol no sports for me this weekend

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Exact same issue and exact timing as you all. App has worked fine and for the last couple days, won’t go past the loading screen. I’ve attempted the same troubleshooting steps such as unplugging tv and modem along with deleting and reinstalling the app. Nothing has worked thus far. Following to see if anyone resolves it.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I'm having the same issue. Have been using this app on this TV for well over a year.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Same. Tried all troubleshooting mentioned. Called customer service and they reset my modem and some other stuff. Nothing worked. They were supposed to be escalating the issue to another department and that department was to call me back in an hour. Never heard back from anyone.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Yes, having the same exact issue!  I've been using this app for months and months with no issues.. Now nothing.  Going to cancel my subscription if this doesn't get fixed soon!  Just says loading and nothing else!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Same thing here.....loading. Unplug this and that not helping. Just on the one LG tv. Ugh!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Same. I've been using this app on my lg oled  for about two years and then on 9/25/2020 it stopped working. Stuck on loading screen. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

We found a Roku works, by I shouldn’t have to purchase another Roku... Comcast always worked on our LG previously... what’s happened that it’s not working now?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Worked with online chat support for hours with no resolution on why the streaming app

suddenly quit working on LG smart Tvs. Started 9/24. Xfinity supports says "don't know"

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Same here. Online with chat support, they can't figure it out. Says its my TV

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here