Community Forum

Xfinity Stream App not showing live TV channels

msedory
New Poster

Xfinity Stream App not showing live TV channels

When I open my Xfinity Stream app, it only shows 4 channels on all wireless devices.  I have the same issue even when connect to my home internet.  One of the error codes that I received was TVAPP-00115.  However, I am no longer seeing an error code at all.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  This seems to happen a couple times a year.  Is anyone else having this issue?

Rustyben
Expert

Re: Xfinity Stream App not showing live TV channels

@msedory wrote:

When I open my Xfinity Stream app, it only shows 4 channels on all wireless devices.  I have the same issue even when connect to my home internet.  One of the error codes that I received was TVAPP-00115.  However, I am no longer seeing an error code at all.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  This seems to happen a couple times a year.  Is anyone else having this issue?

when off your own home wifi only the TVgo channels will be live (99%+ of time). quick fix/test. go to web page xfinity.com. sign in, go to account, then users, and create a new username. use that username/password to signin to one of the devices connected to your own home wifi. carefully accept the terms and conditions. working?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!