Community Forum

Stream app

SUPERSTANG41
Frequent Visitor

Stream app

The channel lineup on the stream app won't show all the channels. It only shows about 20 channels that are never used
jav6joev
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Stream app

@SUPERSTANG41 wrote:
The channel lineup on the stream app won't show all the channels. It only shows about 20 channels that are never used

You might look at your previous/duplicate thread and respond to the questions there.

Stream app - Xfinity Help and Support Forums - 3413320

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
ComcastJoeTru
Official Employee

Hi SUPERSTANG41. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with troubleshooting your Xfinity Stream channel lineup issue. Can you confirm, do you see those channels available / working properly on your set top box? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
SUPERSTANG41
Frequent Visitor

I am not at home and I'm using my the app via my Galaxy 20 phone
ComcastJoeTru
Official Employee

Ok, understandable, thanks for confirming. Can you please check the Google Play store and see if there are any updates available for our Xfinity Stream app? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
SUPERSTANG41
Frequent Visitor

I did that I even Uninstaller it and then reinstalled it , same thing since yesterday
SUPERSTANG41
Frequent Visitor

No updates
ComcastJoeTru
Official Employee

Ok this might be an issue with back end provisioning. I would need to gain access to your account and troubleshoot. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name and service address, so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, and then click "Send a private message" in the upper right.